We are specialists in everything WordPress. From installation and setup, through to customization and theme and plugin development. We will deliver bespoke WordPress solutions, whilst maintaining flexibility and portability.
8 good reasons why you should consider WordPress for your business
- Up-to-date and secure: The core framework of WordPress is continually updated for free to address any security issues. This ensures that your website is future safe.
- Very popular: WordPress is used by more than 23.2% of the top 10 million websites (August 2013). Most modern web design companies already use and build with WordPress.
- Mobile friendly: All of our themes are designed with portability in mind to reliably accommodate all common devices and screen sizes.
- Interchangeable themes: You will be able to arrange for a website makeover without having to rebuild. Themes can easily be changed without affecting your content.
- A plugin for all occasions: If you need a new feature on your WordPress-based website, we can easily install an existing plugin. We can also develop entirely unique plugins to suit your business.
- Start at any budget – build from the ground up: We can install and setup a basic WordPress website in a couple of hours. A great starting point if the budget is tight. We can later tailor your design as your business grows.
- Content manageable: You will be able to add new and edit existing content whenever you like. At no extra cost! Manage pages, articles and comments via the very secure WordPress Content Management System (CMS).
- Search engine friendly: Our themes are written with Search Engine Optimization in mind. WordPress is the most SEO-friendly CMS on the market. We will install the best SEO plugins to help you get your business to the optimal search position. We will also provide XML sitemaps, analytic data and canonical urls to further aid the indexing process.